Friday, September 1, 2017

Classwork #1

Questions:

1. What is your previous Computer experience?
     - I am very experienced with computers as I have grown up with them.  Both of my parents are very into technology and were always up to date with what was new.  I have had and used a computer since I was 5 or 6 years old.

2. What do you hope to get out of this class?
     - Out of this class I hope to attain a wider variety of knowledge of programs like photoshop and illustrator and expand on what I already know.  By the end of the semester I hope to be able to create basic graphics to go along with the art I am making and become more well rounded.

3. What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
     - I have a lot of experience with Photoshop and work odd ball jobs with it, I use it quite regularly.  I have zero to no experience with Illustrator.

4.  Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
     - Yes and Yes

5.  Do you use a Mac or PC?
     - Mac

6. What is your major?
     - I am currently a fine arts major and plan to transfer and major in fashion design- specifically fashion illustration.

7. What do you hope to do with your major?
     - I plan to be in New York working in Fashion.

8. Who is your favorite artist?
     - Elie Sab

9. Who is your favorite musician?
     - I am not very into music so usually who ever is on the radio with pop hits.

10. Tell me something interesting about yourself?
     - I have two bunnies and a Teacup Pomeranian Teddy Bear who is the size or your hand.

11. Write a five line story.
      There once was a happy dog in a yard.
       He liked to run.
       And eat.
       And Sleep.
       And that was the dogs life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project #3