Thursday, September 14, 2017

Homework #2

Response to "Rethinking the Way We Sit Down"

             Honestly, I procrastinated doing this assignment for as long as I could (As you can see by me doing it at 9pm the night before it is due).  Personally I very much dislike Ted Talks, I find them quite boring, I was presently surprised to find that Niels Diffrient's: Rethinking the Way we Sit Down was not at all what I expected.  Through the entirety of the video Niles was entertaining to watch as he told his story about his "romance" with planes and thought provoking while he was talking about designing of chairs.  He took his knowledge and infatuation of his past ventures and used it in designing chairs.  It was quite interesting.  I hadn't realized how much goes into something so simple like a chair, most things probably require much more design and thought then we think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project #3